Powerful Network and Server Monitoring Software
Get alerts with context
Securely monitor local and remote networks
Get a complete view of your disks, with proactive warnings
View reports anytime, anywhere
No scripts or configuration files required [Event Log Monitor]
Mobile - access your data anywhere
Monitor all Windows Performance Counters, or SNMP Objects [Performance Monitor]
Simple to use Console application
Simple and quick configuration [Service Monitor]
Customers who trust PA Server MonitorSee more ...
Agentless monitoring from a service
Ping, CPU, memory, disk, SNMP + traps, events, ...
Remote monitoring through outgoing port 443
Built-in secure remote server access
Simple: Customers love this product :)
Server Monitoring for the Enterprise
Robust security, your data stays on your servers
Automatic failover with a hot standby server
Access control to limit who sees what
SNMP, Traps, Syslog and more to support a diverse computing environment
Backup SMTP server settings to help ensure alerts get out
Optionally store monitor data in Microsoft SQL Server
See everything, even remote sites, on a single pane of glass
Compare us to the competition
PA Server Monitor beats the competition in power, robustness, ease of use, and more. See PA Server Monitor vs the Competition
Requires no incoming ports in customer firewalls
Safely connect to customer servers without purchasing additional tools
Low subscription pricing (optional)
Not cloud based, so your customer data stays at your site
Attractive reports that can be sent to customers
Report branding and application branding
Give customers web-based access to just their reports with Access control
- Robust Monitoring
- Monitor many types of server and network resources with a variety of monitors.
- Monitor 1000+ servers/devices from a single installation, and more via Satellite Monitoring Services
- Rich Reporting
- Status reports for servers/devices, group summaries, uptime, and historic stats. Reports are viewable via HTTP, can be password protected, and delivered via email.
- Responsive Actions and Alerts
- Customizable email, SMS and other notification types. Suppress and escalate certain notifications. Automatically restart services and run custom scripts.
- Distributed Monitoring
- Supports full monitoring of remote offices/locations, across firewalls, including across the Internet without a VPN or needing to open the remote firewall [Available in the Ultra edition]
- Agentless Monitoring
- Nothing needs to be installed on monitored servers.
- Change individual monitor settings, poll cycles, alerts and reports
- Error Auditing and Reminders
- Make sure problems don't slip through the cracks with error auditing, and audit reports
- Bulk Config
- Speed configuration activities by making broad configuration changes to many servers/devices with just a few mouse clicks
- Smart Config
- Smart Config can quickly create and customize default monitors for a list of computers that you can simply paste into the Console. Or let the Discovery process find servers with a Ping sweep.
- Maintenance Schedules
- Automatically stop monitoring during scheduled maintenance windows, and then automatically start again
- Optional Subscription Pricing
- Only pay for what you use. And take advantage of possible tax benefits by moving capital costs to operating expenses.
Click to see a demonstration of an active system.
There are four product editions of PA Server Monitor.
Which suits you best? Click here to see!
Protection and peace of mind in under 8 minutes ...
That's how long it takes on average to download, install AND configure the FREE trial of our server monitoring software. See for yourself how PA Server Monitor suits YOUR needs perfectly! Download and put us to the test right now.