Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Power Admin LLC has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If You believe that content residing or accessible on the website infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Power Admin LLC is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifying party (the Notifying Party), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature. After the Designated Agent receives notification of an alleged infringement that meets all of the requirements above, Power Admin LLC shall:
- Disable access to or remove material that it has a reasonable, good faith belief is copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any subscriber to the website.
- Power Admin LLC will then immediately notify the subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending Subscriber) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Power Admin LLC reserves the right, at its discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any subscriber who is the subject of repeated takedown notices.
Filing Copyright Counterclaims
A subscriber who believes they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice may file a counter notification with Power Admin LLC by providing the following items in writing to the Designated Agent at the address below:
- The specific URLs of material that Power Admin LLC has removed or to which Power Admin LLC has disabled access.
- Userï¿½s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that User consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Johnson County, Kansas if your address is outside of the United States), and that User will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- Userï¿½s signature.
Upon receipt of a counterclaim, Power Admin LLC will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement claim. The original complainant will then have 10 days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If Power Admin LLC does not receive any such notification within 10 days, we may restore the material to the website.
Attn: Copyright Agent
Power Admin LLC
12710 S. Pflumm Road
Olathe, KS 66062
Tel: +1 800.401.2339
Fax: +1 866.266.8330