PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 188.8.131.52 [May 25, 2017] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 184.108.40.206 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.18] Disks not found in Disk Space monitor will go into Alert instead of Can't Run
* [.18] Fix for crash caused by async ping threads that get behind
* [.18] Fix in Service Monitor where all string compares didn't support wild cards as advertised
* [.18] Moved to OpenSSL 1.0.2k
* [.21] Fix for three crashes
* [.21] Better template selection in Auto Config dynamic groups
* [.25] Fix for Directory Quota reports
* [.25] Computer and monitor enabling/disabling tracked in the System Audit report
* [.25] PA Desktop Notifier will restore dropped sessions as needed
* [.32] Past alerts easier to view in PA Desktop Notifier
* [.32] Better comparisons for ignored services in the Service Monitor
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.