PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 188.8.131.52 [July 18, 2017] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 184.108.40.206 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.3] Alert Reminder messages will indicate which rule fired the reminder
* [.3] Fix so the Visual Status Map report can be used with the Lite License
* [.28] Better monitor dependencies from templates
* [.35] Fix for Bulk Config's Edit Monitor Parameters when selecting templates
* [.35] Event Log Monitor coming out of Maintenance on a Satellite will not alert on old events
* [.35] Array-type Inventory values can be shown in System Details
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.