PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 18.104.22.168 [August 17, 2017] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 22.214.171.124 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.3] Alert Reminder messages will indicate which rule fired the reminder
* [.3] Fix so the Visual Status Map report can be used with the Lite License
* [.28] Better monitor dependencies from templates
* [.35] Fix for Bulk Config's Edit Monitor Parameters when selecting templates
* [.35] Event Log Monitor coming out of Maintenance on a Satellite will not alert on old events
* [.35] Array-type Inventory values can be shown in System Details
* [.41] Ping threshold can check against 1ms threshold
* [.41] Forcing TLS 1.2 support when using Windows 8.1 or Server 2012 R2 where we know it is supported
* [.43] Additional SNMP diagnostic logging
* [.49] Added MERGEIMPORT command line option to import a configuration into an existing configuration
* [.49] Fix for Satellite Up/Down messages that use a different template
* [.49] Extra protection against corrupted MIB files
* [.57] Added rHTMLEMAIL_NO_PDF to disable PDF attachments in reports
* [.57] HTTP Server allocates less memory
* [.57] Fix for Log File action truncation when using UTF-8 files
* [.85] Dynamic Groups will be empty if their source Dynamic Server List is disabled (or not in an OK state)
* [.85] Double-signing (SHA1 with MS Cross-signing certificate, and SHA256) installers
* [.85] Registry settable fields to grab SNMP Trap original address from
* [.88] All SNMP Traps and Informs can be logged to the service log file
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.