PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 22.214.171.124 [May 25, 2016] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 126.96.36.199 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* Change to handle Slack call in Call URL action
* MAINT x can be added to Ack emails to put a server into maintenance, though it has to be enabled via the registry. More info
* Only the first 4 lines of an ack email are checked for ack commands
* Upgraded AmCharts and ExtJS
* [.25] Changed how often a Satellite will switch hosts, and don't switch until trying for 45 seconds
* [.25] Fixed chart glitches caused by upgrading chart component
* [.29] Update to IPMI parser based on customer feedback
* [.29] Fix for not being able to remove a report part for the Server Status report
* [.39] Fix for computer names not matching in some cases
* [.42] Fix for SNMP Trap monitor
* [.48] Fix for SSH script buffer boundary condition
* [.48] Enabled SSH diagnostic tracing to the libssh2 library
* [.48] Updated the IPMI parser
* [.48] IPMI handler will automatically figure out which driver to use
* [.51] Fix for some SNMP Walks that ended prematurely
* [.51] Improved SSH failed login details
* [.51] Bandwidth Monitor GUI fixes
* [.57] Fix for crash caused when email acknowledge process receives an email with no ack keywords
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.