PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 188.8.131.52 [February 5, 2016] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 184.108.40.206 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.4] Template monitor dependencies on non-template monitors works better
* [.4] DNS monitor error message reports expected result
* [.12] Better template dependency support when multiple monitors of the same type exist
* [.12] Added expected result to DNS monitor alert message
* [.12] SetMonitorStatus support added to Execute Script for PowerShell
* [.12] Fix: Ability to uncheck dependency even if the hosting server exists in multiple groups (dynamic groups)
* [.12] Added Database Monitor charts for the server status report
* [.12] Configuration Audit report has an option to show servers that have or don't have the specified monitors
* [.14] Monitor starvation (never getting to run) alert moved to System Alerts instead of putting monitor into Alert state
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.