PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 18.104.22.168 [December 13, 2017] is currently in testing.
New features include:* [.29] SSH Execute Script monitors can use replacement variables now just like the Actions have been able to do
* [.29] Template selection in Smart Config is an extended-selection instead of single-selection control
* [.29] Fix for crash in the Active Directory Login monitor
* [.29] New HTMLEmail_NoDataFiles setting to not attach CSV files to reports
* [.30] Fix for saved CSV and PDF filenames (@@@ was getting appended)
* [.30] Log ping result if an HTTP/S connection fails
* [.32] Ability to restart the monitoring service after too many WAIT_TIMEOUT errors in the Ping monitor
* [.32] Protections against bad Run Now commands for monitors/computers that can't be found
* [.36] Loading a memory cache from the database much more efficiently
* [.51] Fix for parsing IPMI output from iDRAC 8 (from local connection?)
* [.51] Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2n
* [.63] Detailed monitor activity chart can show data from the Satellites
* [.71] Ensure sent emails go to the Audit Log, reglardless of the (separate) Perm Log setting
* [.74] Connection string editor/parser won't remove unrecognized fields
* [.74] Performance monitor will attempt to translate counter into local languages during template propagation
* [.74] Fix for Active Directory Login database writer that would write multiple copies to the Overflow database when erroring
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.