PA Storage Monitor
Report on file ages, types, owners, duplicates...
Scan and catalog terabytes of file information
Predict when disks will run out of space
Monitor and alert on user and directory sizes
Reduce costs by finding files that aren't used
Alert on changed files, low disk space, etc.
Centrally monitor and report on multiple servers
Click the small images below for larger views. There are more screenshots in the Documentation Help Pages
Disk Space Growth Report
Full Disk Prediction
File Type Report
File Age Report
Server Status Report
Directory Quota monitor
- Disk space monitoring with disk full prediction report
- Volume cataloger (File System Analyzer) with powerful reporting
- File and directory change monitoring (for intrusion detection or configuration management)
- Specific file size monitoring
- User and directory quota monitoring
- Create rich schedulable reports about what is stored
- Many alert types and other configurable actions (feature list)
Our File System Analyzer can answer tough questions about what is stored. Imagine having a million file volume and being able to quickly find out:
- What files haven't been accessed in 5 years?
- Who are the largest storage users?
- What are the largest files?
- What does the file type distribution look like?
- How do directory sizes or free disk space change over time?
- Are there duplicate files across the volume?
Download the fully functional free trial and see for yourself. The program can be installed and configured in literally a minute or two. Point it at a volume and let it start crawling through and cataloging everything it finds.
- PA Storage Monitor runs as a service, so it is monitoring your system as soon as the computer is started--there is no need to login or start a program manually.
- Powerful and flexible actions that run in response to your alert criteria.
- Schedule reports to be automatically generated at the end of a data collection session, and optionally have the URL emailed to you.
- HTTP based reports for viewing within the storage manager software console, or from a web browser.
- Ad hoc reports to quickly get answers based on data already collected.
- The ability to monitor individual file sizes (database files, Exchange Server database, etc) and alert you if they grow beyond a limit.
- User quota monitoring and alerts (even email alerts to the end users themselves)