PA Storage Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Version 126.96.36.199 [June 27, 2017] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 188.8.131.52 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.3] 'Licensed To' in Console will update after license activation
* [.6] More efficient CPU usage
* [.10] Alert reminders won't be sent for disabled or in-maintenance monitors
* [.17] Faster handling of database requests when too many rows are returned
* [.17] Fix for disappearing server status charts
* [.37] Not showing report logo for reports shown within the web-based report frame (that already shows the logo)
* [.37] External API ADD_SERVER is handled asynchronously so it doesn't timeout while being worked on
* [.37] Fix for Bulk Config's Delete Monitor operation not working on templates
Updates / Upgrades
PA Storage Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Storage Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.