PA Storage Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Version 22.214.171.124 [December 13, 2017] is currently in testing.
New features include:* [.29] SSH Execute Script monitors can use replacement variables now just like the Actions have been able to do
* [.29] Template selection in Smart Config is an extended-selection instead of single-selection control
* [.29] New HTMLEmail_NoDataFiles setting to not attach CSV files to reports
* [.30] Fix for saved CSV and PDF filenames (@@@ was getting appended)
* [.30] Log ping result if an HTTP/S connection fails
* [.51] Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2n
* [.63] Detailed monitor activity chart can show data from the Satellites
* [.71] Ensure sent emails go to the Audit Log, reglardless of the (separate) Perm Log setting
* [.74] Connection string editor/parser won't remove unrecognized fields
Updates / Upgrades
PA Storage Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Storage Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.