PA Storage Monitor 8 Release Candidate
Thank you for taking a look at the version 8 Release Candidate. Some of the new features include:
- Better, Faster, Stronger - many improvements in monitor performance, template propagation, etc allow for larger monitoring loads
- 64-bit, which means almost no memory limitations. Previously monitoring 2000-2500 devices would start pushing the limits, but no more!
- All-Systems-GO monitor to be assured your monitoring system is up and running
- IPv6 support
- More Bulk Config operations
- Group notes (similar to Server Notes)
- More flexible and powerful monitor settings
- New User Rights for more control
- Better performance when using RDP to a remote site through a SNAP Tunnel
- and more...
Getting the Release Candidate is easy -- you can download it below. It's important to note that upgrading an existing system to the Release Candidate is a one-way operation (there is no way to downgrade an upgraded installation). You may want to try it out on a separate machine at first.
Download: Release Candidate Installer
A fixed release date for version 8 has not been established, but we're targeting mid-June.