PA File Sight Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Version 18.104.22.168 [May 18, 2017] is currently in testing.
NOTE: Because of the new Message Template feature, Consoles will need to be version 22.214.171.124 or newer before they can connect to this version. It is highly recommended that Satellites are upgraded as well.
New features include:* [.12] Fixed sorting in the navigation tree on the left
* [.12] Template propagation speed increased by offloading to Satellites when appropriate
* [.18] Protection against rare crash in the Console
* [.44] More details and diagnostics for Satellite connection problems
* [.44] Fix for Satellites that wouldn't reconnect to the Central Service after having been connected to a Fail Over Slave
* [.58] Dynamic Server List rules that didn't support the != operator do now
* [.60] Template propagation uses less memory when Satellites are involved
* [.62] Efficiency in Execute Script monitor that change Custom Properties to the existing value
* [.62] Template propagations will get sent to Satellites only when necessary
* [.69] Added details to Console's login status line
* [.73] Reduced database locking
* [.76] Fix for table schema check
* [.81] Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2k to fix a crash
* [.85] Fixed crash in performance counters
* [.86] Improved logging efficiency
Updates / Upgrades
PA File Sight can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA File Sight service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.