PA File Sight Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Version 18.104.22.168 [December 13, 2017] is currently in testing.
New features include:* [.10] File Sight monitor works better with Bulk Config's Set Monitor Parameters operation
* [.23] File Sight Endpoint Operations page - lock/unlock and upgrade individual/groups of Endpoints
* [.23] File Sight Endpoint will no longer respond to -LOCK and -UNLOCK command line parameters (see above)
* [.23] File Sight Endpoint reports added to the web interface
* [.24] Fix for File Sight report bug
* [.26] New Remove from Blocked List page in the Console and web interface, requires a new Right via User Access > Filter User Access
* [.29] Fix for database error
* [.29] New HTMLEmail_NoDataFiles setting to not attach CSV files to reports
* [.29] Fix for better detecting connected Endpoints when they are connected to a different Satellite
* [.29] Endpoints can connect even if there are no File Sight monitors running
* [.30] Fix for saved CSV and PDF filenames (@@@ was getting appended)
* [.30] Log ping result if an HTTP/S connection fails
* [.51] Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.2n
* [.63] Fix for FS Endpoint crash
* [.63] File Sight's User Activities and Copy Detection settings no longer require settings on the File Activities tab
* [.63] Detailed monitor activity chart can show data from the Satellites
* [.71] Ensure sent emails go to the Audit Log, reglardless of the (separate) Perm Log setting
* [.71] Better manageability and stability of the File Sight Endpoints
* [.74] Connection string editor/parser won't remove unrecognized fields
* [.74] Performance monitor will attempt to translate counter into local languages during template propagation
* [.74] Fix for Active Directory Login database writer that would write multiple copies to the Overflow database when erroring
Updates / Upgrades
PA File Sight can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA File Sight service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.