File Age Monitor
Configuring the File Age monitor consists of the following simple steps:
- Specify a pattern that defines which set of files will be watched. You may use wildcards in the file specification.
- As shown below, indicate the condition when you want to be notified. This can include:
- Indicating the extension(s) to check for or to ignore
- No files of the specified type found
- Any or all files are too old
- Any or all files are too new
Standard Configuration Options
Like all monitors, this monitor has standard buttons on the right for Adding Actions,
setting Advanced Options and setting the Monitor Schedule.