This help page is for version 9.0. The latest available help is for version 9.3.
PA File Sight - User Activity Level Report
This report lets you search for any users that have done more than some number of specific operations. For example, you could search for users who have deleted for than 100 files in the past 7 days.
This monitor has the standard report tabs: Report Display Type, Source Data, and Report Group tabs as the rest of the monitors, and as usual, the most
important settings are on the Filters and Parameters tab.
The fields that can be set include:
- Starting date:
- See the standard report tabs for information
- Type of Activity
Filter the files by the operation that was performed on them. The change can be one or more of:
Audit Changed (file security setting)
Copy (detected by the PA File Sight Endpoint)
Failed to Change Audit
Failed to Change Group
Failed to Change Owner
Failed to Change Permission
Failed to Create
Failed to Delete
Failed to Move
Failed to Read
Failed to Rename
Failed to Write
Group Changed (file security setting)
- Minimum Number of Specified Activities
- All activities of the specified types will be counted within the given time frame for each user. Any user that is over this limit will be listed in the report.
- Select the server from which file activity is being reported on
- Output Fields
- Control the size of the report by only showing the columns you are interested in