This help page is for version 7.3. The latest available help is for version 8.0.
Installing Remote Consoles
The PA Server Monitor Console can be installed and run on any computer that can reach the Central Monitoring Service. If the service's
HTTPS port is available through the company firewall, the Console can be installed and run on any computer that has Internet access.
To install a Remote Console
- Be sure that you have completed the Installation Prerequisites before installing your first Remote Console.
- On the computer on which you want to install the Remote Console, open a browser, and connect to your Central Monitoring Service using the following URL:
where computername is the name of the computer where the Central Monitoring Service is installed, and port number is the
HTTPS port that the service exposes (See Installation Prerequisites).
- On the main reports page, near the bottom, is a "Product Installer" link for the Setup program. Download and run the setup program.
- The License Agreement page will appear.
- Click Next to advance through the wizard, accept the license agreement, select a destination location, and then display the Select Components page.
- Select the Console User Interface option, and leave the other options unselected.
- Click Next repeatedly while accepting all the defaults.
- Click Finish to complete the installation. The PA Server Monitor Console connection window will appear.
Next, Starting the Console