This help page is for version 8.1. The latest available help is for version 8.3.
PA File Sight - User Changes Report
This report is best for quickly determining what file activities a particular user account has performed. For example it can answer "What files has George operated on in the past week?"
This report is a subset of the more powerful Custom Data Set Report.
This monitor has the standard report tabs: Report Display Type, Source Data, and Report Group tabs as the rest of the monitors, and as usual, the most
important settings are on the Filters and Parameters tab.
The fields that can be set include:
- Select a specific user for which file activity is being reported. A list of users seen will be loaded from the database.
- Starting date:
- See the standard report tabs for information
- Select the server from which file activity is being reported on
- Output Fields
- Control the size of the report by only showing the columns you are interested in
- Hide Empty Columns
- Depending on the report settings and the information available, some fields might be empty. This setting can automatically hide columns where all values within the column are empty.