PA WatchDISK Features:
- Automated alerts that allow PA WatchDISK to warn you of disk space that 'disappears', without having to keep PA WatchDISK continually running. PA WatchDISK uses the Microsoft Task Scheduler to schedule alerts.
- A variety of notification methods (SMTP e-mail message, NT event log, pager...) to notify you when an automated alert is triggered
- PA WatchDISK can generate graphic reports by automatically sending data to Microsoft Excel and creating graphs at the click of a button.
- Data can be saved to the included Access database, or to your existing MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server (including the MSDE edition) installation.
- An effectively unlimited number of directories can be scanned, and an unlimited number of scans can be kept in the database. Older scans can be automatically cleaned out to keep the database file managable.
- Command line support for use in automated scripts of your own making
- Scan drives that are thousands of Terabytes in size
- Ability to scan directories with an unlimited number of subdirectories
- Scan data is saved and can be compared side by side to easily see where the disk space is being used
- Scan data can be exported to file or printed in CSV, Text and HTML formats and imported into most spreadsheets
- Data is collected on files by type, so you can find out how much space is being used by file extension
- Print Disk Space Reports that display only the number of columns you're interested in
- Ability to check the Internet for updates (via the About Box)
Please take a look at a screenshot to get a better feel for how PA WatchDISK could help you!