PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 188.8.131.52 [April 23, 2015] is currently in testing.
New features include:
* [.8] Fix for the "Everything" setting in the Inventory Report
* [.8] Fix for not being able to set SNMP credentials within the SNMP monitors
* [.16] Fix for checking Debug, Diagnostic and Analytic Event Logs
* [.16] Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1m
* [.20] Fix for extremely large emails that block future alerts
* [.23] The Service monitor will consider Automatic (Trigger)-start monitors as Manual start
* [.23] Disk Space monitor handles SNMP errors better
* [.25] Smart Config-created Disk Space monitors will default to using global setting for "add new disks"
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.