PA Server Monitor Release Candidate
This page is where you can find our very latest release. Versions that make it to this page are considered solid and candidates for production release, but they haven't finished testing or received enough feedback yet. If we implement a feature or fix for you, we will typically send you to this page to try it out.
Current Preview Release
Version 22.214.171.124 is currently in testing.
New features include:
* Server Status report charts shown in user's local time zone
* Find dialog works via Ctrl-F in more areas of the Console
* Fix for applying deltas to Event Log monitor from Monitors: Set Monitor Parameters
* User can control Sent Email, Service Start/Stop and Monitor Change permanent logs
* Fixed problem where some .CSV files couldn't get saved from a Scheduled Report
* Fixed Execute Script (PowerShell) StoreValue method
* Satellite up/down notification template can be left empty, in which case the email template will be used
* Charts sorted better when they are numeric
* Fix for shrinking Network Map
* Added Run Report action
* Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1i
* Better support for Bulk Config's Monitors: Set Monitor Parameters for Event Log
* Process monitor will not append process name to end of path twice (and will fix existing monitors)
* Easy Config lets you specify a starting group for new computers
* SpeedFan temperature labels are editable
* Log rotation puts files into an Archive folder
* Fix for busy Satellites sending error events too slowly when under load
* Added default Bandwidth charts for Performance counters
* Logging and fix for generating SSL certificates
* Syslog monitor validates host more thoroughly before using it
Download the Ultra Release Candidate
Download the Pro Release Candidate
Download the Lite Release Candidate
Download the Free Release Candidate
Updates / Upgrades
PA Server Monitor can be upgraded by simply installing the latest version on top of your existing installation. Your settings and databases will be upgraded as needed.
You might need to reset the PA Server Monitor service's Run As account (from Settings or the Windows Services applet), but other than that no further configuration changes will be needed.