Server Monitoring Software
Monitor Windows, Linux, network devices, etc.
Ping, CPU, memory, disk, SNMP + traps, events, ...
Remote monitoring through outgoing port 443
Built-in secure remote server access
Simple: Customers love this product :)
Hard to believe? Watch this video! No obligation trial. No credit card needed.
Server Status Report
Full disk prediction
High level overview
iPhone and Android access
Customers who trust our Server Monitoring SoftwareSee more ...
Robust security, your data stays on your servers
Automatic failover with a hot standby server
Access control to limit who sees what
SNMP, Traps, Syslog and more to support a diverse computing environment
Backup SMTP server settings to help ensure alerts get out
Optionally store monitor data in Microsoft SQL Server
See everything, even remote sites, on a single pane of glass
Managed Service Provider Friendly
Requires no incoming ports in customer firewalls
Safely connect to customer servers without purchasing additional tools
Not cloud based, so your customer data stays at your site
Attractive reports that can be sent to customers
Report branding and application branding
Give customers web-based access to just their reports with Access control
- Robust Monitoring
- Monitor many types of server and network resources with a variety of monitors.
- Monitor 1000+ servers/devices from a single installation, and more via Satellite Monitoring Services
- Rich Reporting
- Status reports for servers/devices, group summaries, uptime, and historic stats. Reports are viewable via HTTP, can be password protected, and delivered via email.
- Responsive Actions and Alerts
- Customizable email, SMS and other notification types. Suppress and escalate certain notifications. Automatically restart services and run custom scripts.
- Satellite Monitoring Service
- Supports full monitoring of remote offices/locations, across firewalls, including across the Internet without a VPN or needing to open the remote firewall [Available in the Ultra edition]
- Agentless Server Monitoring Software
- Nothing needs to be installed on monitored servers.
- Change individual monitor settings, poll cycles, alerts and reports
- Bulk Config
- Speed configuration activities by making broad configuration changes to many servers/devices with just a few mouse clicks
- Smart Config
- Smart Config can quickly create and customize default monitors for a list of computers that you can simply paste into the Console. Or let the Discovery process find servers with a Ping sweep.
- Error Auditing
- Make sure problems don't slip through the cracks with error auditing, and audit reports
- Maintenance Schedules
- Automatically stop monitoring during scheduled maintenance windows, and then automatically start again
- Optional Subscription Pricing
- Only pay for what you use. And take advantage of possible tax benefits by moving capital costs to operating expenses.
Free Trial: Download PA Server Monitor now and see for yourself how easy and flexible server monitoring can be.
Click to see a demonstration of an active system.
Product Editions - Details
There are four product editions of PA Server Monitor with varying degrees of functionality as shown below.
Excellent choice for monitoring ANY environment
Excellent choice for monitoring a LAN environment
Great for small monitoring needs
Good for watching blogs and home computers
Protection and peace of mind in under 5 minutes ...
That's how long it takes on average to download and install the FREE trial of our server monitoring software. See for yourself how PA Server Monitor suits YOUR needs perfectly! Put us to the test right now, with the Ultra, Pro, Lite or Free version.
Which suits you best? Click here to see!